Monday, May 12, 2008

Rock is the Lord!

Rock is the Lord!
Written By: David Holland

I rock is the Lord and I need him all the day long he is my rock and I need the rock of salvation in the rock that the Lord has given me the Salvation in the Lord and keeps me and cares for me all the day long he takes things an my life and turn them around for better good then I can do with out the Lord He is greater Love then I can imagine knowing him as my Father an Heaven I want to get to know him as my Lord and Savior God I want to get to know you as my Lord and Savior God your there won I need you all day long your always there win I need a hand like yours, your always there win I need you, you are God I serve and put my hope an you so I may live with hope and figure and I live God your always reaching out to me win I need you, you are the one I worship as my God in Heaven I what to know you as my Lord and Lord God you’re the one I what to worship you!! The rock were I put my trust an you as I may live eternal with you forever more be an your kingdom for ever and ever is were I what to be with you my Lord and Savior you are the one I worship you are the one I look at and see you are my God the one who cares for me and took me an and wash me with and new body in Christ you’re the one cares so much about me you would tack me an and wash me clean you’re the God I worship you all the day long I want to get to know you and heaven God the one who brought me an and cared for me so much I give thanks and praise to his name Lord always there win I need a God to call out to and say Lord you are the one I need an my life you’re the one I need an your life God I really need you an my life God you’re the one cared so much about me you give me your son to have hope and I live an God you’re the one I want to get to know you more greater standard like you are the one I want to call my Lord and Savior God is the one I call after to the God who made me and cared for me and brought me an to the kingdom to have hope and eternal life an Jesus that hung on the cross and was crucified for me and cared that much to send his any begotten son to die for me is incredible for me to have a solid rock like Jesus

No comments: