God is a Miracle
God you’re a miracle win I need you God you’re the one I need God you’re the one I desire your love oh, oh, oh I need you God I really need you a savior before I was lost I need you god I desire your love I need you so bad God I need you so such I miracle Desire your love for me God I need you so much God I need you so much you gave me this live to serve you let me go out and serve you, you are my God I want to serve you at my Lord and Savior I want to Serve you are the one I want you to me my savior Christ you died for me and I want your overruling love for me you are the one you’re a Miracle God you’re a miracle you really are a miracle I want to know you as my lord and Savior God help me to get to know you I want to know you as my lord and savior God I cry out to you and want to know you as my lord and savior God your one that found me win I was in the wilderness and took me and wash me with your spirit you are the one I trust my Lord and Savior And you the God I want to Serve you!
No comments:
Post a Comment