Monday, May 12, 2008

I I'm filling Daisy

I I’m filling Daisy By: David Holland
How I fill Daisy but know you are a God I can look up to know you are my God I who cares win I’m filling Daisy God you care about every day and every moment an my life it fills daisy God you’re the one I trust and but my hope an you call my Lord and Savior to call out to you hope and trials that come an my way an every day life that I might have an every Day I fill daisy to day please help me not to fill daisy God you’re the one can help me not fill that way God you’re the one cares about me every day life please help me not to fill daisy God I really want your peace an my Heart and My soul God I want you God I really need you on a day lick this I really Need you God you’re the one I need you desperately God I need you God you’re the one you car about me so much God so me you cares an I understanding way I’v never heard before God Help me Lord to know you are my God to my Serve!

No comments: